TERMS & CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS
• All proofs, once approved are final confirmation and a commitment to the agreed order.
• Quotes are valid for 30 days only. A new quote maybe provided if needed.
• If cancelled, bookings for installation can be charged at our discretion.
• Non-refundable deposits will be taken for large projects to reserve your date. Cancellations / postponements must be made
VEHICLE GRAPHICS & WRAP DISCLAIMER
• We recommend hand washing all wrapped vehicles. NO pressure washing.
• You may use a soft brush and soap to clean your wrap.
• If you wax your vehicle, it must be de-waxed before we wrap your vehicle.
• No rear wiper, scraper or defroster should ever be used on perforated window graphics.
• All of our car care product range are safe to use on your vehicle, and we recommend using these products
• If a vehicle is heaving soiled upon arrival, a cleaning fee of £50 +VAT is chargeable.
• We warranty the film for 3 years for fading and de-lamination when applied to a good factory paint job. Expect 5 - 7 years of use for your wrapped vehicle!
• A visual inspection of the vehicle will be taken to look for imperfections in paint or rust. If your vehicle has been repainted or repaired, this can cause lifting of paint or clear coating. We cannot be held responsible for damage to paint and there is no guarantee that material will hold up on these spots.
• We advise that you refrain from attempting to take off any wrap/graphics yourself, allow us to do this.
• On certain inverted areas and body contours, you may see some lifting of the vinyl. We use a special primer adhesive on those areas, but can't guarantee vinyl lifts won't happen.
• You may see some imperfections on certain hard line contour areas.
• We aim to have zero overlapping panels, however we can not always guarantee.
• We offer no warranty on commercially used vehicles.
• We over-laminate the film for extra fade and scratch protection.
• We cannot replace a panel just for a simple vinyl lift, but do our best to work it back into the valley of the inverted contour for their first year after application.
• Plan on leaving your vehicle with us for 4-5 days for a full wrap
• Uncle Lukes are fully insured to work on your pride and joy, but not for over night storage, this is at the customers discretion.
• Proofs are created on a flat surface and viewed at a scaled size on computer screens
and printed paper. In cases of curves, handles, deep grooves, rubber mouldings/trim,
on-the-spot adjustments may be made by the installer to assure maximum readability or
alignment. In many cases there are slight differences between the printed flat paper proof
and the 3 dimensional curved vehicle wrap. This can vary up to several centimetres. This is normal and the wrap needs to be designed with this in mind.
• Colour samples are available upon request. Otherwise it is manufactured at the discretion of Uncle Luke's.
• There is no warranty on ANY Motorsport / trackday wraps, due to the demanding environment and heat these are exposed to.
• It is the clients responsibility to check and approve all artwork including colour, size,
type/text, spelling, grammar & punctuation along with the vehicle specification.
• Any changes after approval will incur further costs.